STEPS FOR SUIT ORDERING
- Please download the form listed below for completion at our measuring appointment
- Volunteers requiring a suit need to contact Geoff Smith, our Station Master at Kidderminster, who can be contacted on 0121 422 5167 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for measuring, prior to order.
- After completion please send the form to the VLO at Bewdley via email - email@example.com or deliver to the office on Platform 1, Bewdley Station
- Delivery normally 8-12 weeks depending on availability of cloth and workload at supplier.
- Volunteer Contribution - £100.00 for full 3 piece suit. Also available separately:- Trousers - £26.00, Waistcoat - £26.00, Sleeved Waistcoat - £34.00 and Jacket - £48.00
Volunteers requiring a Porter's cap or a Ticket Collector's/Guards Cap can now purchase one by printing and completing the order form listed on the Downloads page on this site. We do not keep these in stock.
Please ring the office for hat prices. 01299 401776
- Rain cover for caps - £5.00 - in stock
BR No.1 key - £5.00. Key Holder - £5.00. T Key - £5.00