STEPS FOR SUIT ORDERING
- Please download the ordering form for completion at our measuring appointment
- Volunteers requiring a suit need to contact Geoff Smith, our Station Master at Kidderminster, who can be contacted on 0121 422 5167 or by email email@example.com to make an appointment for measuring, prior to order.
- After completion please send the form to the VLO at Bewdley via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to the office on Platform 1, Bewdley Station
- Delivery normally 8-12 weeks depending on availability of cloth and workload at the suppliers.
- Volunteer Contribution - £100.00 for full 3 piece suit. Also available separately:- Trousers - £26.00, Waistcoat - £26.00, Sleeved Waistcoat - £34.00 and Jacket - £48.00
Volunteers requiring a Porter's cap or a Ticket Collector's/Guards Cap can now purchase one by printing and completing the order form listed on the Downloads page on this site.
- Rain cover for caps - £5.00 - in stock
BR No.1 key - £5.00. Key Holder - £5.00. T Key - £5.00